A world where mental health care and the culture of well-being is positively revolutionized through technology.
Foster the leading community of mental health advocates and technologists and enable them to innovate and advance mental health care through technology.
- Technology has the ability to influence and improve mental health care on a worldwide scale.
- Mental health is not a problem that can be solved in isolation: it requires to collaboration of mental health practitioners and professionals, technologists, governments, employers, and not for profits.
- Host HackMentalHealth 2019
- Host six HackMentalHealth meetups in 2018
- Empower three community-led HackMentalHealth projects to launch
- Expand HackMentalHealth's social media page to reach 1K+